hi!
Nathan and Farhan also said hi. If you were a baby, then we'd pick you up and throw you to a soft Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. bed.
Thanks Nathan and Farhan! I laughed out loud when I read your comment!! I hope you're loving middle school!
Do you still have our Lee and Paul/Saul Poem collage?
If u were a chiken then u would not be a human.
If u were a chicken sum1 would kick u and u would say bock or cluck,
hi!! this is a cool blog see u tomorrow in class Mrs. Jahnke!! TAKS is on Thursday ... *sighhhhh********:(
Save us mrs jahnke middle school is terible no fun at all! ~Hailey,Carli, and Ally PS allways using gramerige
Hello:) yesterday I practiced and practiced for the CBA and now I got the "planets in order" thingamajig stuck in my head. MY VERY EAGER MOTHER JUST SERVED US NACHOS , PEACEmercury, Venus, earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto :)
hi!
ReplyDeleteNathan and Farhan also said hi. If you were a baby, then we'd pick you up and throw you to a soft Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. bed.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nathan and Farhan! I laughed out loud when I read your comment!! I hope you're loving middle school!
ReplyDeleteDo you still have our Lee and Paul/Saul Poem collage?
ReplyDeleteIf u were a chiken then u would not be a human.
ReplyDeleteIf u were a chicken sum1 would kick u and u would say bock or cluck,
ReplyDeletehi!! this is a cool blog see u tomorrow in class Mrs. Jahnke!! TAKS is on Thursday ... *sighhhhh********:(
ReplyDeleteSave us mrs jahnke middle school is terible no fun at all!
ReplyDelete~Hailey,Carli, and Ally
PS allways using gramerige
Hello:) yesterday I practiced and practiced for the CBA and now I got the "planets in order" thingamajig stuck in my head. MY VERY EAGER MOTHER JUST SERVED US NACHOS , PEACE
ReplyDeletemercury, Venus, earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto :)