aahh i cant wait till THE NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL MAUS!!! i want the maus meerkats or mountain lions kristin wants it to be the maus kristins!! i mean rele lol
racking my brain over a flashcard that we made in science. WHY CANT I GET IT????! ughhhhhh...
.... i keep getting the same flashcard WRONG! aahhhh this is sooo ANNOYING!! i'd do anything for my TAKS grade too! wearing my new t-shirt tomorrow!!! cant wait!!
i rele wanna get science TAKS over with!!!!!! happy bout my grade on math and reading though!! if i get commended on TAKS once more (science) I GET A GIFT!!! :)
soooooooo mannnnyyyy ppl comment this... anyway school is almost over!!!!!!YAY!!!!!oh almost 4got r u going 2 b in the kickball game this year?????pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee say YES!?-TuVan N. giggle giggle
i go to maus hope you become a teacher there who am i???? guess? i was in your 2010-2011 5th grade class. i was like the best student you ever had!!! guess who i am......
Hi mrs.jahnke!!!! I like the fish!!!! I still think we sould change the name of the gerbil!!! like a girly name.
ReplyDeleteHey! My first comment!! I love the fish too!
ReplyDeletecan we chang the name of the hammster pppppplllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey miss jahnke! it's taylor! luv the website! hehe!
ReplyDeletehi mrs. jahnke!!!
ReplyDeletewe should keep the name of the hamste!!!
ReplyDeletecant wait for camp tomorrow
Waz up
ReplyDeleteHey this is nat.
ReplyDeletesooooo i like the fish. there pretty cool. the years almost over!!!!! yay!!!!!
Mrs.Jahnke Awsome website say hi to Kristin for me!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Kristin!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about 6th grade!
C U L8ter
Heyy!!!! this is zaynah and i LOVE the website!!!!
ReplyDeleteyo mrs. jahnke
ReplyDeletewhere am i!!! -Lorenz
ReplyDeleteheyyy mrs.Jahnke wuz up!!!
ReplyDeleteits alysha!!
Hey Mrs.Janhke its madi:)
ReplyDeleteLorenz heer!!! I luv being called kabaloko 0_o.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the gerbils name should be kabaloko
hay its alec!!!!!!! we shld change the gerbils name to alec jr.
ReplyDeleteyo wat up!!!!!!! its alec and this website is so kewl
ReplyDeleteMy cat bit me today!! :( yet she's so cute!!!
ReplyDelete-lorenz
waz up
ReplyDeletehhihihi
ReplyDeleteHeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's madi, just created this blog i love urs
ReplyDeleteaahh i cant wait till THE NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL MAUS!!! i want the maus meerkats or mountain lions kristin wants it to be the maus kristins!!
ReplyDeletei mean rele lol
racking my brain over a flashcard that we made in science. WHY CANT I GET IT????! ughhhhhh...
ReplyDelete.... i keep getting the same flashcard WRONG! aahhhh this is sooo ANNOYING!! i'd do anything for my TAKS grade too! wearing my new t-shirt tomorrow!!! cant wait!!
Zaynah - I'm glad to hear your studying TAKS vocab:) Great job! I love the new shirts too!
ReplyDeletei rele wanna get science TAKS over with!!!!!! happy bout my grade on math and reading though!!
ReplyDeleteif i get commended on TAKS once more (science)
I GET A GIFT!!! :)
hey Mrs. Jahnke, Love the blog.It rocks
ReplyDeletei am a hippopotamus but im NOT fat!!!
ReplyDeletewazzup
ReplyDeletesoooooooo mannnnyyyy ppl comment this... anyway school is almost over!!!!!!YAY!!!!!oh almost 4got r u going 2 b in the kickball game this year?????pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee say YES!?-TuVan N. giggle giggle
ReplyDeletewow tuvan you have a lot to ask.love the fish it rocks hee hee:). shout out to madi's blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteMadi's random blog :)
Awesome right
C U L8ter
SUMMER THANK U FINALLY!!!
ReplyDeletemonkey unicorn cheese
ReplyDeletei go to maus hope you become a teacher there who am i???? guess? i was in your 2010-2011 5th grade class. i was like the best student you ever had!!! guess who i am......
ReplyDelete