Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TAKS TEST TOMORROW

I know the science TAKS will go well for all of you! Remember to review your science binder, notes, and vocabulary cards. If you have time, go to the school's student software link(on this page) and the online TAKS studyguide (link also on this page). You'll do fabulously!!

10 comments:

  1. why taks it is hurting me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i hate taks testing its so quiet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm watching american idol. i should go study.
    why is taks so long. its boring

    ReplyDelete
  4. taks stands for:::::
    Taking
    Away
    Kids
    Smiles
    haha!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is Kristin!!! I'm watching the Biggest Loser right now and the contestants are weighing in!!! I need to go to sleep I am so tired. Hi everyone and if you read this tell me hi tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People Order Our Patties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i moved to arlington and i miss everyone at sem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey good luck on taks everyone go 5th grade we rock and the what taks standds for is so true hahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taks Taks Taks... ... ...R'S is on thursday..loong day..hopefully everyone will get commended!! :D-2011..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think TAKS is just a quiet day
    TAKS is so boring that i wish it was not invented ugh...

    I think its fun after its done
    So its not to bad NOT

    Someone thinks its fun my mom because she can get away from me NOT
    One person in the whole school thinks the TAKS is easy

    Before the TAKS did not exist bet that was fun
    One person i know is going to pass it not every one is yay
    Ready for the TAKS
    I want to get it over with
    not everyone likes it
    going to eat by

    ReplyDelete